One-to-one mindfulness & stress-management sessions
– learn to use Mindfulness and Meditation in every day life
- Are you busy and stressed? Are you coping with health issues or have been feeling down in the dumps?
- The perfect solution is a block of one-to-one mindfulness & stress-management sessions.
- One-to-one mindfulness sessions teach you powerful and practical skills to deal with the numerous challenges you face in every day life.
- In addition to anxiety, stress or feeling low, you might also have a sense of unease. This could be your desire to know yourself better and explore how to connect with your inner wisdom.
- One-to-one sessions give you the opportunity to tackle specific situations in your life. You can develop strategies to deal successfully with them in private and safe surroundings.
- Perhaps you are struggling with work & career challenges, health issues and general everyday anxiety?
- Learn how to be mindful and gain a greater sense of peace, clarity and self-empowerment.
- One-to-one mindfulness & stress-management sessions are uniquely shaped to your own circumstances. Book your sessions at times to suit you with complete privacy.
- I provide you with a fully supportive course which is personalised uniquely for you.
131 Victoria Road, Alton, Hants GU34 2DD
Maltings Close, Alton GU34 1DT
1a Spain Buildings, 28 The Spain, Petersfield GU32 3LA
I can travel to you and work with you in the privacy of your own home if you live around the East Hampshire area.
- Intro session – £45 to get started with resources to take away
- Choose to follow this with a block of 4 weekly sessions unique to you: Total cost £140
The … course is accompanied with fantastic support material of guided meditations, teachings, books and blog links, tailored to your individual needs. I couldn’t recommend this course more. Thank you Yvette for your wonderful Meditation teachings!
H.R., Hartley Wintney
Discovering mindfulness has opened up a whole new world to me. One of peace and calm that, in my day to day life of chaos and stress, has the added luxury that I can tap into it whenever and wherever I choose.
Justine Vincent, Petersfield
I worked with Yvette on her 5 week one-to-one course to try to find the meaning of my dissatisfaction. It did not present the answers on a plate but showed me how and where I could find and adapt those feelings and understand why I felt that way. With an open mind, the mindfulness and meditation approach can teach you to find inner calm, peace and serenity. It has set me on a lifetime quest of understanding myself and my surroundings. I cannot thank her enough for pointing me in a different, better direction.