One-to-one mindfulness & stress-management sessions
– learn to use Mindfulness and Meditation in every day life
- Are you busy and stressed? Are you coping with health issues or have been feeling down in the dumps? The perfect solution is a block of one-to-one mindfulness & stress-management sessions. One-to-one mindfulness sessions teach you powerful and practical solutions to the numerous challenges faced in every day life. In addition to anxiety, stress or feeling low, you might also have a sense of unease, a desire to know yourself better and a curiosity to connect with your inner wisdom.
- One-to-one sessions give you the opportunity to tackle specific situations in your life. You can develop strategies to deal successfully with them in private and safe surroundings. Perhaps you are struggling with work & career challenges, health issues and general everyday anxiety? Learn how to be mindful and gain a greater sense of peace, clarity and self-empowerment.
- One-to-one mindfulness & stress-management sessions are uniquely shaped to your own circumstances. Book your sessions at times to suit you with complete privacy.
- Mindfulness is a profound life-long skill.
- Meditation teaches you to access the power of stillness.
- I create a handbook specifically for you, plus CDs/MP3 Downloads and emails. These are all part of the support you receive over the time we work together. Your programme is personalised uniquely for you.
- More details of the course here
- An initial intro session costs £45.This provides you with a taster and some tools to get you started.
- If you like this way of working follow this with a weekly programme of 4 personalised sessions for £140, booked and paid for up-front. This is a discount I offer you from the usual £160. This creates your Beginner’s Course which includes a handbook and all other resources.
See My Background for more information about Yvette’s qualifications and experience.
Contact: Yvette for a free Consultation Chat on Skype or phone. Email me first to arrange a time please.
The sessions are held in a beautiful and serene setting and the course is accompanied with fantastic support material of guided meditations, teachings, books and blog links, tailored to your individual needs. I couldn’t recommend this course more. Thank you Yvette for your wonderful Meditation teachings!
H.R., Hartley Wintney
Discovering mindfulness has opened up a whole new world to me. One of peace and calm that, in my day to day life of chaos and stress, has the added luxury that I can tap into it whenever and wherever I choose.
Justine Vincent, Petersfield
I worked with Yvette on her 5 week one-to-one course to try to find the meaning of my dissatisfaction. It did not present the answers on a plate but showed me how and where I could find and adapt those feelings and understand why I felt that way. With an open mind, the mindfulness and meditation approach can teach you to find inner calm, peace and serenity. It has set me on a lifetime quest of understanding myself and my surroundings. I cannot thank her enough for pointing me in a different, better direction.
David Tavener, Petersfield