No dates planned as yet, but if you have a group of friends or colleagues, perhaps you’d like me to run a day like this for you!
Read about our Mindfulness Retreat Day
which took place on Saturday 24 October 2015
Our Mindfulness Retreat Day included the reminder of ‘Letting Go’ and we spent a day being as present as we could, experiencing meditation, Reiki Healing, Chi Kung, mindful eating, walking and doodling, as well as an introduction to EFT. This is what some of our participants said about their experience:
Wisdom House perfect venue for this. Super food too. Couldn’t fault it in any way – same as the whole of the course – pre-course info and whole day superb. Beautifully organised and run. Teresa Shotter
Fantastically organised day, lots of variety in incredibly relaxed setting. Sonya Dibbin
Today has been a very satisfying and helpful experience. I have enjoyed every moment. Jack Kissane
More comments on our Testimonials page.
Join us at the Wisdom Centre in Romsey, to share a day of mindful experiences, letting go and spending some portions of time in silence. The day is for you to step out of your usual busy life and deepen your mindfulness practice across a range of tasks:
• Letting Go meditation and more
• ‘Bless & Release’ meditation with Reiki support
• Gentle joint openings (basic mindful movement known as Chi Kung)
• Release tension and anxiety through mindful relaxation
• Mindfully experience Zen Doodling in the Art Room
• Mindfully walk the labyrinth and gardens at this beautiful time of year
• EFT demonstration
• Experience the complete tranquility of spending portions of the day in silence
• Mindfulness and meditation extras to take away
• Enjoy choices of teas, biscuits, homemade cake and delicious lunch (Fresh homemade soup, crusty bread, crackers and cheeseboard, dessert)
• All refreshments provided throughout the day
Your day involves teaching and meditation guidance with full support from Yvette Jane, Mindfulness & Meditation Coach and Lizzie Carver, EFT, Matrix Reimprinting & NLP Practitioner and Reiki Master/Teacher.
9.45 arrival for tea and a 10.15 start
Finish by 5pm
The Centre provides plenty of space for you to relax including a spacious Conference Room, a peaceful Meditation Room, a beautiful Sitting Room, an Art Room, a little walled garden and a labyrinth garden.
Location details: www.wisdomhouseromsey.co.uk
More info about the Labyrinth Walk here.