On this 6 week Group Mindfulness and Meditation Course, we get together for a weekly hour and a half. We go deeply in to the experience of mindfulness and meditation. This is for you if you are ready to make real lasting change in your life.
You will learn to effectively deal with stress, challenging thoughts and emotions. It’s a great way to explore your own mindset and manifest a new life for yourself. There will be plenty of mindful tips and simple yet effective ways to meditate.
Healthy mind, healthy life!
At the PETERSFIELD venue places are LIMITED to 6
Please do get in touch as I can plan more courses if there is demand. Maybe you have a group of friends and we can work in a village hall or other suitable venue near to you, around the Hampshire/Surrey area.
WED 6 FEB - WED 13 MARCH 7.00-8.30pm Fully booked
TBC New dates for May/June: Contact Yvette if you are interested
Cost: £175 for 6 weekly sessions + all resources
Do get in touch so you can be in the loop for future courses.
At Petersfield Osteopathy, 1A Spain Buildings, 28 The Spain, Petersfield, Hampshire GU32 3JZ
Cost for this 6-Weekly Group Course: £175 includes all resources. Scroll down for more detail of this Course:
On a Mindfulness & Meditation Course you learn new skills for life:
🙂 How to:
- Manage difficult and stressful experiences with effective action.
- Create space for wise choices and problem-solving.
- Shift from habitual negative reactions to more resilient & life-enhancing responses.
- Access your deeper wisdom and put yourself and your wellbeing first.
Mindfulness and Meditation Course: more details
Your Course in Mindfulness & Meditation includes all course materials and full email support.
Like any new skill you wish to learn you will need to be committed to this Course! This means putting into practice the tips, techniques and meditations that we cover over the weeks.
There will always be challenges happening in life (divorce, moving house, illness, bereavement) and these can be beautifully dealt with using a mindful approach and meditation.
What is covered in a Mindfulness & Meditation Course?
Each session of a Mindfulness and Meditation Course builds on your own growing experience. We cover a range of mindful tips and techniques, do-able chunks of meditation & self-awareness opportunities.
The sessions include teaching, experiential exercises and guided meditation. You will have a comprehensive folder of resources, MP3 downloads and email support. You can ask questions and participate as fully as you wish. We share plenty of books, inspirational references and internet links in a supportive, informal environment.
Over the sessions we cover topics to tackle a range of experiences:
- Manifest a new life for yourself - the one where you get to be your best self!
- The importance of self-compassion & gratitude.
- Recognise stress and the range of emotions that impact on your life.
- Understand your body’s response to stress and how the stress reaction is created.
- Become aware of how how much you are fused with your own difficult thoughts and emotions.
- Manage your meandering mind.
- What you repeatedly think shapes your world – build emotional resilience.
- How to lessen the power of your inner critic in challenging situations.
- The importance of keeping grounded.
- Loving kindness – its impact on you and your life.
- The skill of observing thoughts and exploring difficult emotions.
- Move forward with a sense of inner ease, calm and strength.
Alternatively work one-to-one
Working one-to-one with me lets you choose which days and times suit you for a more personalised course. I recommend that you start with a stand-alone Intro Session. Then you can decide whether to sign up for further individual sessions which create your own Beginner’s Course. Full details here and includes duos.