On a Group Mindfulness and Meditation Course, we get together for a weekly hour and a half. Over 6 weekly sessions we experience informal and inspirational classes.
You will learn to effectively deal with stress, challenging thoughts and emotions. It’s a great way to explore your own mindset and discover new shifts in attitude to life itself. There will be plenty of mindful tips and simple yet effective ways to meditate.
Healthy mind, healthy life!
At Alton Maltings, Maltings Close, Hampshire GU34 1DT and The Millennium Centre, 2 Ontario Way, Liphook, Hampshire GU30 7LD
Contact: Yvette for any queries and to express interest for a future course.
Cost for this 6-Weekly Group Course: £150 includes resources. Scroll down for more detail
On a Mindfulness & Meditation Course you learn new skills for life:
🙂 How to:
- Manage difficult and stressful experiences with effective action.
- Create space for wise choices and problem-solving.
- Shift from habitual negative reactions to more resilient & life-enhancing responses.
- Access your deeper wisdom and put yourself and your wellbeing first.
Follow the link for: My qualifications.
Mindfulness and Meditation Course: more details
Your Course in Mindfulness & Meditation includes all course materials and full email support.
Like any new skill you wish to learn you will need to be committed to this Course! This means putting into practice the tips, techniques and meditations that we cover over the weeks.
There will always be challenges happening in life (divorce, moving house, illness, bereavement) and these can be beautifully dealt with using a mindful approach and meditation.
What is covered in a Mindfulness & Meditation Course?
Each session of a Mindfulness and Meditation Course builds on your own growing experience. We cover a range of mindful tips and techniques, do-able chunks of meditation & self-awareness opportunities.
The sessions include teaching, experiential exercises and guided meditation. You can ask questions and participate as fully as you wish. We share plenty of books, inspirational references and internet links in a supportive, informal environment.
Over the sessions we cover topics to tackle a range of experiences:
- Recognise stress and the range of emotions that impact on your life.
- Understand your body’s response to stress and how the stress reaction is created.
- Become aware of how how much you are fused with your own difficult thoughts and emotions.
- Manage your meandering mind.
- The importance of self-compassion & gratitude.
- Listen to your body’s language – physically & mentally.
- What you repeatedly think shapes your world – build emotional resilience.
- How to lessen the power of your inner critic in challenging situations.
- The importance of keeping grounded.
- Loving kindness – its impact on you and your life.
- The skill of observing thoughts and exploring difficult emotions.
- Move forward with a sense of inner ease, calm and strength.
Alternatively work one-to-one
Working one-to-one with me lets you choose which days and times suit you for a more personalised course. I recommend that you start with a stand-alone Intro Session. Then you can decide whether to sign up for further individual sessions which create your own Beginner’s Course.
- One-to-One Intro Session: £45
- Follow this with a 4-Week One-to-One Tailored for you Course: £140 for 4 sessions
- Duos: If you prefer to work with a relation or friend: Intro Session for 2: £65
- 4-Session Block for 2: £210
Follow this link for even more info: Your Guide to Learning about Mindfulness & Meditation with Place of Serenity
I really enjoyed the course … what I found helpful was having that time set aside each week to practice and also in such warm surroundings with a like-minded group … Thank you very much for a great experience.
See Testimonials for more feedback from people who have worked with me.