Mindfulness & Meditation 6 Week Group Course Online
Due to current circumstances, this Course is now available online. Over 6 weeks in real time we will get together in our Place of Serenity Zoom Room for sessions of an hour and a half each.
We go deeply in to the experience of mindfulness and meditation. This is for you if you are ready to make real lasting change in your life. Now, with such opportunities to do things differently, this could work perfectly for you! If you cannot attend the live Zoom session, you can still participate by watching the recordings, which will be sent to everyone in the Course.
You will learn to effectively deal with stress, challenging thoughts and emotions. It’s a great way to explore your own mindset and develop the life-skills that enable a life transformation. There will be plenty of mindful tips and simple yet effective ways to meditate. Your inner resilience is absolutely key right now.
Be mindful. Meditate. Live from your heart.
Time: Thursday evenings - 30th April, 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th May & 4th June
Cost for Course: £175 for 6 weekly sessions + all PDF resources, MP3 Recordings and email support throughout the Course
Group Size: I am limiting the size to 12 so that we can still have an intimate experience during our on-line Place of Serenity Zoom sessions
Book your place by contacting Yvette first of all. Then scroll down for payment.
Payment: £175.00 via Online Banking or as follows:
Scroll down for more detail:
On our Course we immerse ourselves in mindfulness & meditation bringing new ways to move forward in life from your heart:
🙂 How to:
- Manage difficult and stressful experiences with effective action.
- Create space for wise choices and a life lived from your heart-space.
- Shift from habitual negative reactions to create your new transformed reality.
- Access your deeper wisdom and put yourself and your wellbeing first.
Mindfulness and Meditation Course: more details
Your Course in Mindfulness & Meditation includes weekly online live sessions, all course materials as PDF downloads & MP3 Recordings, and full email support. You will need access to your computer or laptop to benefit the most from this course.
Like any new skill you will need to be committed to this Course. This means putting into practice the tips, techniques and meditations that we cover over the weeks. With discipline, you reap the most benefits when you wholeheartedly participate in these 6 weeks of exploration and learning.
There will always be challenges happening in life (divorce, moving house, illness, bereavement) on top of this unusual Covid19 global pandemic. All of these challenging experiences are opportunities to learn how to deal with life in a more empowered way. By accessing mindfulness and meditation, you will experience personal learning of greater resilience and self-compassion, connecting with your inner trust and core wisdom.
What is covered in a Mindfulness & Meditation Course?
Each session of a Mindfulness and Meditation Course builds on your own growing experience. We cover a range of mindful tips and techniques, do-able chunks of meditation & self-awareness opportunities.
The sessions include teaching, experiential exercises and guided meditation. You will have a comprehensive folder of PDF resources, MP3 downloads and email support. You can ask questions and participate as fully as you wish. We share plenty of books, inspirational references and internet links in a supportive, informal environment.
Over the sessions we cover topics to tackle a range of experiences:
- Manifest a new life for yourself - the one where you get to be your best self!
- The importance of self-compassion & gratitude.
- Recognise stress and the range of emotions that impact on your life.
- Understand your body’s response to stress and how the stress reaction is created.
- Become aware of how how much you are fused with your own difficult thoughts and emotions.
- Manage your meandering mind.
- What you repeatedly think shapes your world – build emotional resilience.
- How to lessen the power of your inner critic in challenging situations.
- The importance of keeping grounded.
- Loving kindness – its impact on you and your life.
- The skill of observing thoughts and exploring difficult emotions.
- Move forward with a sense of inner ease, calm and strength.
Alternatively work one-to-one
Working one-to-one with me lets you choose which days and times suit you for a more personalised course. I recommend that you start with a stand-alone Intro Session. Then you can decide whether to sign up for further individual sessions which create your own Beginner’s Course. Full details here and includes duos. ALL CAN BE DONE VIA ZOOM OR ANOTHER ONLINE METHOD.