- Schedule some calm into your life with our weekly meditation sessions.
- Claim a regular evening for yourself, to escape for some peace and quiet, calm and serenity.
- Being at peace with yourself is the best way to aim for peace in our world.
- Set mindfulness and meditation as priorities in your life. Everything else follows!
Book your place on our block of 4 sessions:
Do get in touch if you are interested:
New dates for 2019 coming soon
Places will be limited to 8 in our new venue at Nurture Your Health, 1a Spain Buildings, 28 The Spain, Petersfield GU32 3LA
This is an ideal way to continue your practice if you have previously experienced a Mindfulness & Meditation course with Yvette. Or you have some experience of meditating from elsewhere. This is not a beginner’s class but for anyone wanting to keep inspired! To include:
- Bring your own blanket and some water to drink
- Arrive 7.20 onwards for a 7.30 start
- Mindful meditation – 20 minute silent sitting with the breath
Plus a mix of:
- Mindful & Relaxation exercises
- Guided Meditations
- Connection, friendship & peace!
What do people say who come along?
I so look forward to the meditation evenings. They give me a time to switch off from the frantic everyday existence that we all seem to live these days. I benefit greatly from the hour of total relaxation through meditation, which is deep and rich, thanks to Yvette’s teaching.
I love coming to Yvette in a warm, comfortable, informal setting. Yvette manages to cover all mindfulness bases, leaving me feeling calm, peaceful and at ease.
Lynne Potter, Petersfield
The weekly meditation sessions at place of serenity really help me in my own personal journey with meditation and mindfulness in many ways. Firstly it is the most inspiring setting in which to meditate, a joy for the senses when you arrive at the door. The benefits of meditating with others and having a very knowledgeable teacher guide you through the evening are enormous, as well as having a wonderful evening of inner calm every week. It has given me the skills and encouragement to deepen my own meditation at home.
Meditation is one of the rare occasions when we’re not doing anything.
Otherwise, we’re always doing something, we’re always thinking something, we’re always occupied.
We get lost in millions of obsessions and fixations.
But by meditating—by not doing anything–
all these fixations are revealed and our obsessions will naturally undo themselves like a snake uncoiling itself.