- Meditation moments can be found on SoundCloud while there are no Weekly Meditations at present.
- Sit in stillness for some peace and quiet, calm and serenity.
- Being at peace with yourself is the best way to aim for peace in our world, by meditating you lead the way!
- Set mindfulness and meditation as priorities in your life. Everything else follows!
A gentle way to stay grounded and calm.
- Make sure you are comfortable with some water to drink & perhaps a cosy blanket
- Listen to your SoundCloud recording at any time that suits you
- Guided meditations to connect in with your inner resilience, heart space and radiant self
- Uplift your heart!
- Remember appreciation and gratitude
- You have the tools within you
What do people say who come along to in-person sessions?
I so look forward to the meditation evenings. They give me a time to switch off from the frantic everyday existence that we all seem to live these days. I benefit greatly from the hour of total relaxation through meditation, which is deep and rich, thanks to Yvette’s teaching.
I love coming to Yvette in a warm, comfortable, informal setting. Yvette manages to cover all mindfulness bases, leaving me feeling calm, peaceful and at ease.
Lynne Potter, Petersfield
The weekly meditation sessions at place of serenity really help me in my own personal journey with meditation and mindfulness in many ways. Firstly it is the most inspiring setting in which to meditate, a joy for the senses when you arrive at the door. The benefits of meditating with others and having a very knowledgeable teacher guide you through the evening are enormous, as well as having a wonderful evening of inner calm every week. It has given me the skills and encouragement to deepen my own meditation at home.
Meditation is one of the rare occasions when we’re not doing anything.
Otherwise, we’re always doing something, we’re always thinking something, we’re always occupied.
We get lost in millions of obsessions and fixations.
But by meditating—by not doing anything–
all these fixations are revealed and our obsessions will naturally undo themselves like a snake uncoiling itself.