Be Kind to Yourself 4 Week Course: Self-exploration so you can thrive!
Empower yourself with love and kindness!
We are living through incredibly uncertain and difficult times. This 'Be Kind to Yourself 4 Week Course' is like a beautiful soothing balm for you. It will now take place online as a weekly one hour session in the comfort of your own home. We can share and experience together online at Place of Serenity's Zoom Room. If you can't attend, you will still receive recordings which will be sent to all participants. All other resources to support you will be as PDFs and emails.
We explore kindness & compassion, love & appreciation. We combine these powerful qualities into stress-busting tips, mindfulness exercises & relaxation techniques. So you can navigate your life gracefully with a deeper sense of your own Self! Now may be the perfect time to dedicate some time specifically to you.
This works for anyone: both beginners or a freshener if you've already done a little mindfulness. The course includes daily inspirations to keep the love flowing. This is for you if you're ready to uncover the power of kindness, manage stress and anxiety, as well as enrich your day-to-day life.
I invite you to give yourself the gift of time and kindness!
Next Course will be online:
WHEN: 4 Weekly sessions - Tuesdays 21st and 28th April, 5th and 12th May
TIME: 7.00pm-8.00pm (GMT)
COST: £54.00 – Includes four one hour sessions, helpful resources and daily email inspirations
Contact: Yvette to book your place
Once you have been in touch with me you can arrange payment either via online banking or as follows:
- 'Befriend' your body’s stress response with kindness, relaxation & easy to manage mindfulness tips
- Understand how to centre yourself which empowers you to deal with life's challenges
- Learn breathing techniques & mindfulness reminders to transform from frazzled to gracefully calm
- Bring self-compassion and loving kindness to yourself, keys to softening the voice of the inner critic
- All sessions teach you to manage stress and anxiety, and give you some relaxing 'me' time each week. Self-compassion, loving kindness & mindfulness can transform your life, simply yet profoundly!