Learn how to be kind to yourself: 4 weeks to manage anxiety & thrive!
Do you feel overwhelmed by stress or constantly anxious?
This new 4-week course will teach you stressbusting tips using mindfulness exercises and relaxation techniques. This works for both beginners or a freshener if you've already done a little mindfulness. For anyone wishing to manage stress and uplift your heart!
WHERE: Alton Maltings, details here
WHEN: 4 evenings Thursday 21 March - Thursday 11 April
COST: £54.00 – Includes four one-hour sessions, helpful resources and daily email inspirations
Contact: Yvette to book your place
I can also run this Course at our Petersfield venue one evening a week if there is a demand, and if anyone prefers a morning course, please let me know and it could be organised.
- Learn about your body’s stress response & how to 'befriend' it
- Understand how to centre yourself & use a variety of excellent stress-busting tips
- Learn breathing techniques & reminders of your body's powerful support
- Bring self-compassion and loving kindness to yourself
- All sessions teach you to manage stress and anxiety, and give you some relaxing 'me' time each week